A New, Hip, Ten Commandments
Tired of the old style Ten Commandments? Try the new hip version:
1. I am the cool mack daddy of the dope hype flow. Give me props and mad respect.
2. Donít be kneeling for some bling bling.
3. Donít be throwing my name around, be it J. Hovah or Yah Diddy.
4. Yo, Sunday is ďfundayĒ, ya dig?
5. Respect your moms, your pops, or whoever it was raised you, unless they whack.
6. Thou shalt not bust a cap in someoneís ass.
7. Donít be running around on people like they donít know.
8. No five-finger discounts.
9. Donít front.
10. If your neighborís got a fly crib or a pimped-out set of wheels, thatís they bidness, not yours.
Submitted by Yo-yo