· Children may not purchase cigarettes, condoms or alcohol, but they may use them.
· You may never leave your car keys in the door of an unattended vehicle.
· It is illegal to roam the streets wearing black clothes, felt shoes and black shoe polish on your face as these items are the tools of a cat burglar.
· It is illegal to dress up as batman
· It is illegal to walk on the right hand side of a footpath.
· Under Australian Communications Authority (ACA) regulations, a modem can't pick up on the first ring. If it does the, ACA permit for your modem is invalid and there's a $12,000 fine. -Telecommunications Act 1991.
· Taxi cabs are required to carry a bale of hay in the trunk.
· Bars are required to stable, water and feed the horses of their patrons.
· The legal age for straight sex is 16, unless the person is in the care/custody of the older person, in which case it is 18.
· Only licensed electricians may change a light bulb. The fine for not abiding by this law is 10 pounds.
· It is illegal to wear hot pink pants after midday Sunday.
· You must have a neck to knee swimsuit in order to swim at Brighton Beach.
· Until the Port Arthur Killings it was legal to own an AK-47 but not legal to be gay