Strange Quicky Quiz - Just How Smart Are You? Think Quick!
STRANGE QUICKY QUIZ TIME - HOW SMART ARE YOU?
1. Johnny's mother had three children. The first child was named April. The second child was named May. What was the third child's name?
2. There is a clerk at the butcher shop, he is five feet ten inches tall and he wears size 13 sneakers. What does he weigh?
3. Before Mt. Everest was discovered, what was the highest mountain in the world?
4. How much dirt is there in a hole that measures two feet by three feet by four feet?
5. What word in the English Language is always spelled incorrectly?
6. Billy was born on December 28th, yet his birthday is always in the summer. How is this possible?
7. In California, you cannot take a picture of a man with a wooden leg. Why not?
8. What was the President's Name in 1975?
9. If you were running a race, and you passed the person in 2nd place, what place would you be in now?
10. Which is correct to say: "The yolk of the egg are white" or "The yolk of the egg is white"?
11. If a farmer has 5 haystacks in one field and 4 haystacks in the other field, how many haystacks would he have if he combined them all in another field?
1. Johnny of course.
3. Mt. Everest. It just wasn't discovered yet.
4. There is no dirt in a hole.
6. Billy lives in the Southern Hemisphere.
7. You can't take pictures with a wooden leg. You
need a camera to take pictures.
8. Same as is it now - Barack Obama.
9. You would be in 2nd. Well, you passed the person in second place, not first.
10. Neither, the yolk of the egg is yellow.
11. One. If he combines all of his haystacks, they all become one big stack.