This test really can't be cheated on...either you know it or you don't.
Most Yankees who take the test can only muster a 2 or 3 (questions answered correctly), whereas the natives typically score around 20+.
The answers are listed after the questions; so don't cheat by looking at them.
1) How many Vienna Sausages are in a can?
2) What was the number and color of Richard Petty's cars?
3) Bill Dance is good at what?
4) What university does Bill Dance root for?
5) Where did Herschel Walker play (college) football?
6) After boiling peanuts for an hour you have what?
7) In cubic inches, how big is the smallest 1966 GM small-block V8?
8) A Cajun is likely to speak what furrin' language?
9) What is a chigger?
10) What is scrapple?
11) Where is "The Redneck Riviera"?
12) What's that fuzzy stuff hanging off the oak trees?
13) What follows logically? Johnson, Mercury, __________________.
14) What's the common name for a bowfin?
15) If you mated a heifer and a steer, what would you get?
16) Who sang "Your Cheatin' Heart"?
17) What are grits made out of?
18) Who was nicknamed "The Bear"?
19) Why is the Blue Ridge blue?
20) What did The Baldwin Sisters make?
21) Who was Andy Taylor's love interest?
22) What are the radio station call letters that carries "The Grand Ol' Opry"?
23) Where would you find Vidalia County?
24) What sport requires 3 legs and a rope?
25) What instrument did Bill Monroe play? (typically)
26) How many strings on a banjo? (two possible answers)
27) When you argue with a fool, what is he doing?
28) What is a scuppernong?
29) Do you want the goats to get into the kudzu?
30) Why do you want to eat "high on the hog"?
31) What color is a John Deere?
32) What do you call the offspring of a mule?
33) What will you harvest when you plant "shade"?
2) 43, red and blue
4) University of Tennessee
5) University of Georgia
6) Hard peanuts
9) A redbug (small parasite)
10) A sausage-like loaf made out of pig parts
11) Panama City, FL
12) Spanish moss
15) Nothing. A steer has been castrated.
16) Hank Williams
18) Paul Bryant
19) Because of pollen
20) "The Recipe"
24) Calf roping
27) The same thing
28) A wild grape
30) Because that's where the better cuts of meat are. Rich folks live high on the hog.
32) Another trick animal husbandry question. Mules are generally sterile.