How Children can Fracture Christmas Carols
FRACTURED CHRISTMAS CAROLS
No one can fracture a Christmas carol better than a kid. Sing along with these new takes on old favorites:
* Deck the Halls with Buddy Holly.
* We three kings of porridge and tar...
* On the first day of Christmas my tulip gave to me...
* Later on we'll perspire, as we dream by the fire.
* He's makin' a list, chicken and rice.
* Noel. Noel, Barney's the king of Israel.
* With the jelly toast proclaim...
* Olive, the other reindeer...
* Frosty the Snowman is a ferret elf, I say.
* Sleep in heavenly peas.
* In the meadow we can build a snowman, Then pretend that he is sparse and brown.
* You'll go down in listerine.
* Oh, what fun it is to ride with one horse, soap and hay.
Disclaimer: We do our best to avoid copyrighted material. If anything on this site has been copyrighted by you,
please contact us so we can remove it or give you credit!