- NCAA College Quiz
(1) What does the average Texas A&M player get on his SATs?
(2) What do you get when you put 32 Arkansas cheerleaders in one room?
A full set of teeth.
(3) How do you get a Nebraska cheerleader into your dorm room?
Grease her hips and push.
(Also helps if you have a salt lick about five feet inside the door.)
(4) How do you get a Georgia graduate off your porch?
Pay him for the pizza.
(5) Why do the Texas Tech cheerleaders wear bibs?
To keep the tobacco juice off their uniforms.
(6) Why is the Baylor football team like a possum?
Because they play dead at home and get killed on the road.
(7) What are the longest three years of an Auburn football player's life?
His freshman year.
(8) How many Oklahoma freshmen football players does it take to change a light bulb?
None. That's a sophomore course.
(9) Where was O. J. headed in the white Bronco?
Baton Rouge, Louisiana. He knew that the police would never look at LSU for a Heisman Trophy winner.
AND FINALLY (drum roll and cymbal crash.....)
10) Why did Texas choose orange as their team color?
You can wear it to the game on Saturday, hunting on Sunday, and picking up trash along the highways the rest of the week.
Submitted by Chuckie N
Disclaimer: We do our best to avoid copyrighted material. If anything on this site has been copyrighted by you,
please contact us so we can remove it or give you credit!