- What These Computer Acronyms Really Mean
What it Really Means...
* WWW = World Wide Wait
* ISDN = It Still Does Nothing
* SCSI = System Can't See It
* DOS = Defective Operating System
* IBM = I Blame Microsoft
* PENTIUM = Produces Erroneous Numbers Through Incorrect
Understanding Of Mathematics
* BASIC = Bill's Attempt to Sieze Industry Control
* APPLE = Arrogance Produces Profit-Losing Entity
* CD-ROM = Consumer Device - Rendered Obsolete Monthly
* COBOL = Completely Obsolete Business-Orientated Language
* AMIGA = A Merely Insignificant Game Addiction
* MIPS = Meaningless Indicator of Processor Speed
* WINDOWS = Will Install Needless Data On Whole System
* MACINTOSH = Most Applications Crash If Not The Operating
* MICROSOFT = Most Intelligent Customers Realize Our Software
Only Fools Teens
* PCMCIA = People Can't Memorize Computer Industry Acronyms
Submitted by Randy T.
Disclaimer: We do our best to avoid copyrighted material. If anything on this site has been copyrighted by you,
please contact us so we can remove it or give you credit!