The other day as we were scrolling through the penile enlargement spam ads in our e-mail (we're not the only ones who get those, right? Right? Hello? Anyone?), we thought, "Gee, I wonder what these spam subject lines looked like way back in olden times. You know, before there were computers?" Hysterical list of Historical Spam Subject Lines:
* Order Your British Redcoats Playing Cards!
* Ogg, Please Read: Name-Brand Berries for Your Cave Paintings!
* Augmenteth Thy Codpiece!
* Can't Start Smoking? We Can Help!
* Buy Your Own Continent With NO TRINKETS DOWN!!
* URGENT VIRUS ALERT! Don't Open Your City Gates for Giant Wooden Horses!
* URGENT ASSIS-TANCE NEEDED BY MRS. JULIUS CAESAR WITH 800,000 SESTERCES GOLD
* Feel young again, Lazarus!
* The HOTTEST Puritan Women Taking Their Bonnets Off Just For YOU!!!
* Take Inches Off Your Waistline! New Corset Works Miracles!
* Discount Maile-Order Leeches Delivered By Plaine Browne Buggy To Your Home -- Without a Barber's Prescription!
* You, Too, Can Work From Your Teepee!
* It's August 1929: Do You Know Where Your Money Is? HOT!! Stock Tips Inside!----->